Autumn Day Retreat
letting go with grace and ease
Saturday, October 6
10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
The cycles of Nature parallel and affect our lives in deep and intricate ways. Pausing to reflect and harmonize ourselves with the energies of Autumn supports health, balance and an easeful transition from Summer to Winter.
Moving from the high energy, joy and freedom of Summertime to the uncertainties of Winter can be a challenging transition. Bringing in the harvest, deciding what to keep, how to preserve and store to sustain life for the cold months ahead, are not only tasks for a gardener but for a well-tended life.
It is a time of acknowledging what is of value, what is precious to us… and of letting go and clearing out what is not. In sacred space and community, the wisdom of Nature will guide us as we engage in the Autumn practices of acknowledgment and letting go.
Our time together will include:
- guided meditation
- time in nature
- interactive exercises
- sound healing with crystal singing bowls, etc.
- singing, sharing and laughter
- snacks and a potluck lunch
Directions, details and what to bring will be emailed to registrants.
Ways to Wellness Center
9 Whites Bridge Road
Windham, ME 04062
$85 by September 30
After September 30, as space allows: $95
- Contact Andrea at 410-566-4258 (call or text), or andrea[at]andreawenger.com
- Pay $30 non-refundable deposit by credit card or PayPal below. Balance due by cash or check at the retreat. (Contact Andrea for alternative payment options.)
If the financial commitment is a barrier to participating, be in touch. There may be opportunities for work exchange or other options!
Questions? 410-566-4258, andrea[at]andreawenger.com